INFORMATION FOR USERS OF THE WEBSITE
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we inform about the rules of the processing of your personal data and your rights in that matter.
The following rules apply from 25 May 2018:
1) The administrator of your personal data is: Fundacja Demokracji Bezpośredniej (KRS: 0000 400 498, REGON: 145891104), hereinafter: "Company".
2) Should you have any questions regarding the method, purpose or scope of the processing of your personal data in the scope of the Company's operations, please contact the Company.
3) The administrator of personal data processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded contracts and granted consents.
4) Your personal data is processed:
1. for the purposes necessary to perform the electronically provided services for you;
2. for the purposes necessary for implementation of goals resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the data administrator;
3. in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of previously granted consent in the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
5) Because of the purposes of data processing indicated in points 1 and 2, the recipients of your data may be other entities that, on the basis of contracts signed with the Company, process personal data of which the Company is the administrator.
6) Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for implementation of goals indicated in points 1 and 2, and thereafter for the period and in the scope required by law.
7) Because your personal data is being processed, the following rights apply to you:
1. the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
2. the right to request correction (revision) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete
3. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten") - in the following events:
a. the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
b. the data subject has objected to the processing of the data;
c. the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
d. the data is processed unlawfully;
e. the data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
4. the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data - in the following events:
a. the data subject questions the correctness of personal data;
b. data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes data deletion, demanding their restriction instead;
c. the administrator no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims;
d. the data subject has objected to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds of objection;
5. the right to transfer personal data – in the following events:
a. the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of a consent expressed by such person;
b. the processing is automated;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – if the following conditions are met altogether:
a. there will be reasons related to your particular situation, in case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of executing public authority by the Administrator;
b. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subjects is a child;
c. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
8) If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 para. 1 let. a of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
9) Should you become aware of an unlawful processing of your personal data by the Company, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
10) In a situation when processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
11) Processing of your data may be automated and your data will not be profiled. Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.